May 6, 2009

The Happiest Place on EARTH!!!!

Last weekend we headed to Disneyland for Tyler's 5th Birthday! My baby boy has quickly turned into a little man. I remember trying to carry him and him weighing so much I would get the best workout. I remember taking walks around the mall because I had no idea what to do with a baby, and you could only clean a house so many times. I remember the first time Derek made him REALLY laugh and tearing up. I remember how FAT he was on his 1st birthday. I look back and think, "How did the time fly by so quickly?" I registered him for kindergarten last week and I thought I could handle it, but truth is, I was an emotional ball of tears. And he hasn't even started yet!! Anyway here are some pictures from our fantastic time. I have to say that it was fun with everyone that was there, but the real special time I am going to remember is doing all the rides with the 4 of us. (Addie stayed home) Enjoy!!


I made both of their outfits for the occasion ... 


A VERY VERY VERY rare moment .... 









 


1 comment:

  1. So cute. I love the outfits you made! You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete