April 28, 2009

So I had the funniest thing happen tonight. We decided after dinner since it was still light outside we would stop by the park. We were there for about 10 minutes when Kate decided to take her shoes off. This is how the conversation went after that :

Me: "Kate, put your shoes back on please."
Kate: "No"
Me: "Kate, if you don't put your shoes on we'll go home."
Kate: "Uh-ah"

So from that point my stubborn and oh so hard headed little girl, threw the biggest wall eyed fit. Kicking and screaming the whole way to the car. We get to the car and this is how the conversation goes now :

Me: "Kate, stop it NOW."
Kate: (Screaming at the top of her lungs in my face) "Don't you put me in that car, you STUPID LADY!!"

I was laughing so hard that I had to turn my head and have Derek come and strap her in. 

Seriously, priceless moments of being a mom  

1 comment: