April 17, 2009

I have gone SEW crazy ....

I think I have gone a little nuts!! Well considering I have spent the last 2 weeks sewing like a mad woman. I think Matt (Erin's husband) might think I may be moving in since I am there until 3am every time we sew. I am so happy with what I have accomplished thus far. Erin and I were talking last night, and 3 weeks ago I would not have thought that I would be capable of coming up with the things we have done. It really is making me such a happier person. Creating something that my girls get to wear, and an occasional thing for Tyler too. I don't find myself sitting and watching TV at night anymore, but searching for tutorials on how to do the next thing. Below are the latest shirts I have been working on and completed last night. I am going to have the kids pictures take in them and surprise Daddy with his father's day gift. Until next time ....  





2 comments:

  1. I totally understand the obsession! These are SEW cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the outfit for Kate looks really cute. are you going to be selling your line of clothes anytime soon? looks like you got the knack!! Glad to see you the kids had a great Easter. the all look so "adorable", but you can't fool an "old" guy like me. enjoy your Disneyland Trip!! Happy 5th Birthday Tyler!! already 5, amazing. c ya!!

    ReplyDelete