May 22, 2009

Graduation ... Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da

This morning we attended Tyler's preschool graduation. GRADUATION!! I can't believe my baby boy has graduated from preschool and will soon start kindergarten. I know I joke that I am counting down the days for kindergarten (which yes 75% of me is counting down), but I feel like I just brought him home from the hospital yesterday. Where has the time gone?! I am so incredibly proud of the little boy he has become. Yes we do have our days where we tune each other out, but he is my "little man" and I will cherish the bond between us for a lifetime. Now that I have tears streaming down my face ... here are some photos from today and a video I found of him from when he was a baby ... I think he was about 13 months in the video and FAT as they come!!

Waiting to see Tyler come in 

The Flag Salute



Tyler with Miss Carrie and Miss Cyndi ... He is going to miss them so much!!!




1 comment:

  1. Cute Video!! He was a chunk!!! LOVE IT! and they do grow up fast huh??? It's insane... I'm sure I'll be a tee-total mess at their first day of kindergarten...LOL! So no worries!!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete