May 17, 2009

Photo Shoot with Ashly Layne

I have been waiting so long to have our family pictures done. We finally got our act together and scheduled our photos with one of the most sought after photographers in Bakersfield, Ashly Layne Photography
She was absolutely AMAZING!!! Despite the temper tantrums Tyler pulled a few times. I really wanted our pictures taken with no shoes on. So when we got in the car and got to the bike path, Derek and I looked at each other and we had forgotten ALL of their shoes. I thought, we're going to be on grass so it wouldn't be a big deal. Oh was I SO wrong. Their were stickers that got in the kids feet, Tyler stepped in a pile of red ants, which he then proceeded to scream at the top of his lungs. I think the poor child was traumatized from the whole event. So when I got home and saw some of the pictures Ashly had uploaded, I was so ecstatic. She was able to capture all of the kids and a couple cute ones of Derek and me. I am so please and I cannot wait for the others she is going to post!! Here is a snippet of the ones she got ... 





3 comments:

  1. Your photos turned out gorgeous! I love them all. I also LOVE those dresses you made. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your pictures are amazing. I can't wait to see the rest. It makes me want to get our pictures taken (it won't happen!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! Amazing job Ashley!

    ReplyDelete