May 6, 2009

Yet another accomplishment

Erin and I have been sewing like mad women for the past couple weeks. I totally feel like I have found something that will stick with me for the rest of my life. And actually I think it is one of the first things Derek has seen me take on and succeed. It makes me feel so happy to know how much he supports me. Anyway, Erin sewed a cute dress for Lauren, and of course I NEEDED the pattern. So I got one and finished Addison's dress last night. I have to say, that I was quite impressed with how it turned out. Especially since I haven't taken on anything with this much detail thus far. I am so EXCITED!!! Kate will have the matching dress by next week. Ashly Layne is taken our family pictures next week and I think I am going to have some shots taken in these dresses. Till' next time ..... 

"Sew" long :)










1 comment:

  1. Just adorable! I love the back. What a cute model too.

    ReplyDelete