February 3, 2009

I'm Hooked!!!

So I have finally joined the widespread of bloggers!! Yeah for me!!

So a little update for everyone ...
Addison is suffering right now with a double ear infection, RSV, and pneumonia. I feel so bad for her. She hates the breathing treatments and it seriously pains me to hold my baby down and have her scream. Oiy ... hopefully we will get good news when we revisit the doctor on Thursday. We are hoping for no hospital admittance at this point. Fingers crossed!!

Tyler and Kate ... well are crazy as ever. They fight, boss each other around, and have the "typical" brother-sister relationship. There are those rare moments I can catch when they actually like each other.

3 comments:

  1. OH PAL I am so sorry to hear that...please give her my love, along with the other three. I miss you PAL! A baby at daycare has RSV, and now Kailey has a cold. I should probably take her in, huh? Anyways, come down anytime I have plenty of room now PAL, plenty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, I love the home page, very creative.........!!!! My little Angel Addison, I just checked with my friend Dr. Ralph who informed me of what the heck RSV is. Give Addison a big kiss and hug and tell her I love her. Also Tyler & Kate who look like such little Angels I can almost see the halo's above their heads....soooooo sweet. I can see Tyler's motivation, he has a nice head of hair to play with and Kate is so obliging. It's so sweet to see them cuddled together!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. not right for such a cuttie. hope she feels better real soon! Tyler/Kate...what did you slip them to get that shot? remember i just saw them @ the Holiday time.

    ReplyDelete