February 25, 2009

"I Seee You!"

Tonight was an interesting night. After a long battling day with 3 cranky kids, my mood suddenly went from tired and frustrated to happy and blessed. I thought while the kids are being quiet an playing in the bath, I would run and check my emails and have a few minutes to myself. To my surprise not 2 seconds after I headed out of the bathroom, I hear a little voice saying "I see you". I then see Addison's naked wet behind following me and chasing me as if I was trying to get away from her. I thought it was so funny that I had to snap a picture. Her eyes look so BLUE in this picture. Now I know I may be biased because she is my child, but I seriously think she could do catalog modeling :o). Any one know of a good agent??? ....

This was her "Cheese" face

Tyler and Kate have been sharing a room for the past couple of weeks. I snuck into Tyler's room the other night and found this. It was just too cute to not take a picture and cherish.




2 comments:

  1. You're not biased, your kid's could be models - No Joke! Way too, cute! And yes, you are VERY blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! You do have absolutely BEAUTIFUL children!!!!!

    ReplyDelete